Guild Scape

Where Scape Guilds go!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Inactive notification.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twilight
Elitest
Elitest

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Inactive notification.   Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:08 am

For those of you who are going to be inactive for any amount of time, you may leave a message here to inform the community, this will help us if/when we get around to cleaning up inactive accounts.

Save your bacon if you wish.

By leaving a quick note it would be well appreciated if you give a rough estimate to when you will return, this way it'll save us all some trouble. I want this thread left purely to people who are indeed going to be inactive, this means no posting unless you are going to be inactive. I'll update a log in this post of members that are currently on leave/inactive.

Thank you for taking your time to read over this and inform us of your temporary leave of absence.

Kind regards,

Twilight

Inactive Log wrote:
Fera - Inactive till date of WotLK release. (Didn't see your post before too, sorry about that - Have fun, miss ya Smile)

Last edited by Twilight on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fera
Mastermind
Mastermind

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Inactive notification.   Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:39 am

seeing as my earlier post was deleted (QQ btw) i'm just going to say that i'm mostly going to be gone from the scape scene until we get WotLK to go live. proly going to get my life together and enjoy some outdoor work and such. till than, so long everyone! See you when we can own Arthas! <3

-anita (will still check up on the forums when she can)

Inactive notification.
Page 1 of 1