Guild Scape

Where Scape Guilds go!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Life the RPG

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gwen
Underling
Underling

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:10 pm

I awoke with a sharp pain in my head. Roselea was holding my head as I was sprawled out on the floor.

Sharine, the aide of the divine Roselea, had hit me on the head with a vase, fearing for the safety of her guardian and master. But that wasn't what troubled me.

I was being tainted by some strange dream; a message from a being named Mookie. In my dream there was so much pain and suffering...and trolls. Evil trolls. Trolls unlike those aligned with us. I wonder what this means. I wonder if I will see this Mookie somewhere in the near future...

I look up at Roselea in gratitude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roselea
Underling
Underling

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:13 pm

Roselea stared down into the face of the shadow priestess as she began to stir into consciousness. Stroking the elf-maiden's long strands of hair back from her face, she ordered Sharine to help the young woman rise. Helping Yanatis to ease herself to the table, Roselea poured Yanatis the draught Sharine made only moments before. She handed a mug full of the special tea to Yanatis.

"Aye, drink this, lass. It shall help cure thy pain and induce sleep. Oh, and by the way, what is thy name?"

People in the inn sat closed mouthed and observed this peculiar party of people. The mage was off somewhere intermingling with the crowd, Roselea suspected gathering information of some sort. Perhaps someone heard news about the paladin who assaulted her. Unbeknownst to who he was, Roselea shrugged off the bad memory and decided it was time to retire. She chided her apprentice lovingly, but thanked her kindly for protection. "Thou must learn to control thy fear, young one. Lest things like this occur. This woman meant no harm. First you watch and feel, then you react."

She generously paid the innkeeper, and trudged up the stairs to the lodging area. The sleep 'drug' took over fast and as her head hit the pillow, she was sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gwen
Underling
Underling

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:21 pm

I wake up. My surroundings are unfamiliar, and for a moment, I panic. The panic subsides quickly, as I see a curious face in the doorway of my tiny room. Sharine.

"Please, come in." I said, my voice cracking. "I'm Yanatis."

Sharine looks at me with slight confusion. I spare her a thousand questions.

"My name is Yanatis Corvelyn. I've been running around the Eastern Kingdoms, alone, for over 10 years now. Thanks to my practice in Shadow spells, I've been able to hide myself fairly easily. I have been tracking something, or someone. I need all the help I can get. I fear something terrible is about to happen."

The look on Sharine's face did not change. She took a few steps back and titled her head downward. I soon realized why.
In an angelic and subtle movement, Roselea gracefully moved in around the corner of my room. She had heard my story. Her eyes met mine, in a familiar glance. In another crack of my voice, I speak.

"You have something to tell me." It wasn't a question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deco
Moderater

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:48 pm

As the paladin rides into the court of the sun,he comes across the huge red carpet that leads into sunfury spire, To the right he sees a large wooden door opening enveloping with smoke.

He proceeds toward the door to investigate.

When he enters the room, the walls are coverd with paintings of the Royal high elf family, the floors cluttered with boxes of stuff,which looks to be property of the royal family.

As the paladin begins to go threw these things, he comes across an old dueling sword inscribed in the sword are the words "To my son Kael'thas"

He sets the sword down with great care as to show respect to the great dead king Anasterian Sunstrider.

At the back of the room is a very large painting covered in dust, the paladin begins to wipe the dust away from the painting and says
"aw yes my king i knew this was of you, but wait who is this standing beside you?"

the paladin thinks "wait what this is me"

At that instant his mind filled with memories of the past.

The paladin filled with rage knocks everything off the desk infront of him and drops to his knees in tears.

The voice he heard earlyer speaks "My son do you understand who you are now?"

Paladin speaks " I , I, I am Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider????"

Voice "Yes my son, and this city, these people have awaited your return for many many years."

Paladin speaks "But how could i not remember this before??"

Voice "In the aid of our people you had to allign yourself with the great demon of outland, Illidan Stormrage, thus he had corrupted your mind son."

Paladin says "I then shall travel to the depts of outland and defeat this demon!!"

Voice "You must not yet, for you must prepare yourself for the many battles you will face on your journey to him, You must form a group and fight your way to the Black Temple in outland where this demon resides. It is there that you will raid his fortress and defeat him, freeing yourself from his grasp forever!!"

Voice "Behind this painting is a chest in which is an item that will aid you in this battle"

The paladin takes the painting off the wall and finds a chest, he opens it to find a great Ancient fortified shield, he removes it and places it on his back.

He then procedes out of the room and with a flick of his hands the doors lock shut behind him.

He then procedes into the spire where he takes refuge for the night.

(during these next few story parts deco will fade back and forth from evil to good while he is still being corrupted by Illidan)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pimpsrus.org
Ghost
Lesser
Lesser

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:31 am

In the morning a rogue called Ghostskil is exploreing SunFury spire. When he comes across the paladin know as Deconos. He was a mighty paladin.

He was talking to him self i thought to my self as i observed him in stealth. He was asking him self all different kinds of questions like " Why did you not talk to me before" and "Why could I not remember much of my past life only in dreams."
I was confussed.

After quiet awhile of watching and when he had settled down to eat i decided to show my self i unstealthed and took a couple of steps forward. I heard him say "Hello, I thought i senced another presence," I stould there silently after a few minutes went by he told me to come sit and eat with him so I did.

I asked him who he was talking to if anyone he said "it was his fathers spirit. His father was telling him how Illidian and Demon had corupted his mind and helping him remeber his past and his father also showed him that sheild on his back" he said.

We sat and talked for awhile then he said "he had to set out on a quest to kill Illidian." I asked if i could come he said "yes." And so set we off to find others on are journey.

LVL 70 Rogue/ Ghostskil PD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderspeed
Elitest
Elitest

Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:56 am

Nova returns fro the floor only to interupt Roselea and Yantis, im sorry ladies i did not mean to intrude,he says immediatly seeing a sharp look coming from Yantis, i have gotten some information about the Unruly Attacker, However i cannot confer these things with you right now, i must seek my fellow archmages Quithas,Inethven and Grand Magister Rommath, This is big news but i have to leave you here, i must ventur into The Lost City of silvermoon, seeing the reactions on the faces of Roselea and Yantis he quickly reminds them, The Power Of The Sin'dorei courses through my veins, and through my will and expectations i WILL return alive.

Nova quickly turns and begins to run with his cape flowing behind him, when he reaches the outside of the inn he takes out his staff pushes it into the ground and dissapears in a flash of light and a puff of eerie smoke.

he reapears silently inside the sunfury spire to look for his companion's only to find Rommath Fighting with numerous Foresaken, He Prepares for a long lasting fight with possible backup coming for the Foresaken, meanwhile Inethven and Quithas were not to be seen.

Nova summons the power of arcane magic's and enters the battle fireing spell after spell in random directions, and yet to no avail they seemed to pass right through the foresaken, Rommath truns with most haste only to his Nova bewildered by this most shocking turn of events and shouts "rub you fool, RUN NOW find Quithas and Inethven and get out of here they will tell you all".

Nova is flung from the room by unseen powers the Grand Magister possed he recovered quickly and head towards the Sanctum of the sun were he was convinced would be the best place to go.

( I should sooooo get extra points for having a twist and you guys prolly not knowing who the hell the people im talking about are, unless you google them in which case is cheating.)

Underling
Underling

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:28 pm

That's not cheating, that's being resourceful.. if you don't know the answer, it makes sense that you would find out what the answer is.. research is amazing Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MookieBBear
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:39 pm

Roselea wrote:
That's not cheating, that's being resourceful.. if you don't know the answer, it makes sense that you would find out what the answer is.. research is amazing Razz

A quick note to everyone this is not part of the story...LOL..
its just a reply...LOL lol! tongue Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MookieBBear
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:25 pm

I woke with a startle; I was on the shore of the Azurebreeze Coast, still covered in blood and bruised all over. It looks like I finally escaped from the demonic hands of the Amani Blood Trolls. I thought my dreams of adventuring all around the world was over, but it seems that I was saved. But who was able to defeat all those Amani Blood Trolls by themselves, who as so powerful to do something so great for lil insignificant me. My new quest will be to find this great person whom has saved me for the retched clutches of sadness sorrow and misery.

-Starts to bathe himself in the water to wash off the blood and start healing all the wounds.-

Suddenly I realize that I was still in bear form.. I tried with all my might to go back to caster form.. but nothing would work.. I started so feel so angry I let out the loudest demoralizing roar ever heard. All you could hear were little animals fleeing in fear and birds flying off with haste. At that moment from deep within my body my blood started to boil and something rouge start to surface from within.
I then realized this must have been the work of the Amani Blood Trolls black magic.

~Because of this MookieBBear has realize that not only does he want to find this get person but he must.. There could be a chance this person could save him yet again~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monica
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:55 pm

/die
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderspeed
Elitest
Elitest

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:20 am

Nova runs and does in the lightest and fastest way possible, he arives at the sanctum of the sun and is out of breath, he is weary of his surroundings and sits down slowly as not to make noise, there he sits for a moment or two and waits to regain some energy and hopefully calm down somewhat.

A wave of water comes crashin from outside, Nova is soaked to the skin and is revitalised quickly, he jumps up looking startled and realises who it was after checking the water on the ground.

Nova speaks in a low tone with a smirk on his face "Inethven my good freind, Magi of forst and water, how good it is too see you, where is Quithas our brother of the Arcane magics, The Grand Magister said he was with you?"

Inethven: "alas i do not know, i came here suspecting you would be ok, since the sanctum of the sun is where the Fire magi are pulled, as you know yourself" he says this while Nova's hands are glowing red and steam is being realeased from his clothing
"After all your magic is tronger here is it not?"

Nova: "yes, somewhat more powerful, but i cannot just fold this place up and bring it with me on my travels. ive always wanted to defeat youu brother, i just never could, it just seems fire cannot beat water, altough i turn water to steam it does not help me against you, its good to see you again, its been, how many years now?"

Inethven" 9, 9 years its been"

The two continue to talk into the hours of morning unaware of what was happening elsewear

Mastermind
Mastermind

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:07 pm

Back in Silvermoon City, a dark figure looms from the shadow of the nearby inn. As the spectre steps from the depths, it transforms into a young woman, slight in stature, but large on audacity. She is Feravain: a blood elf paladin, master of the holy arts, avenger of misdeads, and judicator of the weak. Or at least, she was, a long time ago. Now she must make a living, working as a mercenary whenever the winds of fortune blow her way. Whenever those gusts die down to barely lift the hair from a taurens back, she must resort to...other methods of persuasion to earn her keep.

"I guess the coast is clear finally," she said to herself, flicking her long raven black tresses from her face and tied them back to form her customary pony tail, but still leaving a bit to cover the left side of her face (for that mysterious charm of course). She surveys the area before headed back into the inn to take inventory of her latest "adventure". "Hmmm, 384 gold pieces, some copper, a few scraps of leather and..." she murmured as she checked through her bags one by one until suddenly, something bright caught her emerald green eyes. "By the Sunwell?! How did THAT get in there!?!?"

Feravain reached into the depths of her imbued netherweave bag and withdraws...

-to be continued-

*sorry for not posting in ages, i just never found the time to really add on to anything ever since the second post, plus i didn't wanna break the story. I had to find a good spot to get shot back into the madness. Hope u like it, i'm kind of out of my RP moment and i'm a little bit rusty. just add on and hope nothing explodes in my face btw!*

-anita (wondering what kind of madness will ensue now)

Elitest
Elitest

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:42 am

Im Not sure but since the kks memebers are no lonmger on this forum (cept me cause im in antipathy aswel unfortunataly i feel not not welcomed but another word for being there first with the mutual feeling of not welcomed) but i think we should delete every post here cause what happens to the characters in it etc etc and this way someone can start off the story another time and have it completely restricted to the users of this forum (btw sorry about not posting somthing here already like another piece of the stroy ) (btw if i do start i know which toon im using not my mage anwyays Very Happy)

Elitest
Elitest

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:19 am

Thunderspeed wrote:
Im Not sure but since the kks memebers are no lonmger on this forum (cept me cause im in antipathy aswel unfortunataly i feel not not welcomed but another word for being there first with the mutual feeling of not welcomed) but i think we should delete every post here cause what happens to the characters in it etc etc and this way someone can start off the story another time and have it completely restricted to the users of this forum (btw sorry about not posting somthing here already like another piece of the stroy ) (btw if i do start i know which toon im using not my mage anwyays Very Happy)

I'm the one that created this thread and even though it didn't take the exact turn I was thinking it would take, I would still miss seeing the work the members of the KKS had contributed to this thread. True they are no longer a part of this website but I feel the posts should remain. It's not like they're 'bad' posts it all develops the story. Just think of it this way whether or not a character that has the same name of a previous member of the forums that has been mentioned so far to date in this thread it could all be coincidental and by all means in no relation to members themselves. The characters will merely stop existing in future posts, so I believe there's no real need to erase previous posts in this thread.

Anyway a continuation of your post Fera~ Smile It's been a while since I've posted in this thread. cat

Fervain reaches into her imbued netherweave bag and withdraws a miniature Twilight action doll, her suspicions were soon to be verified as she saw the doll glowing. Her eyes did not deceive her, it was the silhouette of the fabled Twilight that was appearing before her. He was at work tailoring his wonders near the sunwell. As she stepped closer his figure became more in view, it was almost as if she was dreaming. As she whispered to herself she began to quicken her pace as if he was going to be whisked away with the wind. Shock passed along her face "Is it true!? By the looks of things he's tailoring the infamous 'sunwell cloth' a cloth so rare and indeed hard to come across it makes my hair stand just thinking of it." Excited as she is she pauses for a moment a few meters away from the man. "Thanks to my previous training I was still yet to be detected, my prowess in the art of ninjutsu was surely stunning." A witty smirk ran across her face.

As she stopped she pondered momentarily thinking of what her next move should be...

"What do I do..."

*Edit - A few mistakes, expected though when you have the flu Sad *

Mastermind
Mastermind

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:17 pm

we need more ppls here again...

-anita (wishes things with KKS didn't go so poorly, than again, she hasn't noticed ashly anywhere online for a long time now...signs of a new era? oh and kelly is still ftw!)

Elitest
Elitest

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:39 pm

Way to quell the development of the story. silent

Senior
Senior

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:46 pm

Sorry guys, I role play in a different way. Sad